The Northeast Conference for Teachers of Psychology provides:
- a forum in which psychologists can discuss important issues in the teaching of psychology.
- nationally known speakers and experienced teachers who share their creativity within a vibrant and informative program.
- a comprehensive, yet concise, exchange of ideas in an inviting and attractive New England setting.
- an opportunity for dedicated instructors to discuss teaching techniques and to share their experiences, concerns, challenges, and successes.
- an opportunity for teachers to share, learn, and consider how they can enhance their abilities to help their students enter, explore, and master the world of psychology.